Friday, June 4, 2010

Albertsons This week :


All of this for $9.66 then I got a $5 catalina!!!

Some people think that all you can get with couponing is processed foods or things you don't need? Well, my fridge and Freezer is packed with lots of healthy food too - that I get for free or almost free using my catalinas that I get! ( Like last week I made $21 for buying plates and cups- a great freebie and money maker that will come in handy too!) So how did I use it this week?

Dairigold Sourcream $1.89
2x B1G1 3/28 SS
2x .40 ( from tearpad in store)

Steak B1G1 $8.62 each

Banana .59 cents a pound (not on sale but needed them)

Caesar Salad Mix B1G1 $3.99 each ( my lettuce is still growing in my garden)

Yoplait Yo Plus Yogurt $2.79
- Had a free coupon that I got off a blog

Then I used :

$5.00 catalina I had from the Kraft promo!
$3.00 catalina I had from Solo Cups!

Check out all the Other Great Deals for Albertsons from:
KCL and Beautiful Frugal Life

No comments:

 
Designed By Lemon and Lime Design ©2009-2010 All rights reserved.