Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where did I go?????



So, when I started this blog I started it to help my friends and family. I never knew the magnitude of people I would touch. It is amazing, the friendships I have made just through starting the blog with so many of you readers. I truly enjoy all the comments, and emails that I receive.

A few weeks ago, I took a moment to reflect on my life. This blog has literally consumed it and I haven't been able to be the wife, mother, and friend that I have wanted to. So right now I am on a break! I would love any emails or questions you have!!! Thank you for all your support!

1 comment:

Photo T-Shirts said...

We made over 300,000 photo t-shirts. You can send us your photo for design photo t-shirts. We are provide all types of photo t-shirts
with new design.

 
Designed By Lemon and Lime Design ©2009-2010 All rights reserved.