Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nesquick Shakers!!




Did anyone sign up when I did this post HERE ???

I just got an email today saying I get to be a "Shaker" !!
I am so excited!!!

What does it mean???

Here is the email I got :

Congratulations sarah, you have been selected to be a Shakers member!

What You’ll Do
• Help spread the word about NESQUIK by hosting fun sampling events for friends or acquaintances you’d like to introduce NESQUIK to and by completing other online and offline activities.
• Tell us what you think about the NESQUIK brand and its marketing programs.
• Be part of a community of passionate people who share a love for NESQUIK.

What You’ll Get
• A welcome letter full of information that will help you get the best out of your time as a Shakers member.
• Coupons for Free NESQUIK to serve at your sampling event as well as coupons to share with guests.
• The opportunity to complete weekly activities and earn points which can be used towards great rewards in our online store.

If you signed up I hope you get this email too!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yep, I got one too! :) Hopefully they'll have some fun events in our area!

 
Designed By Lemon and Lime Design ©2009-2010 All rights reserved.