Monday, August 2, 2010

Free Photo Book!!! Just pay for S/H



I just LOVE Photo Books! I love to keep them on my coffee table for everyone to see!
It is so fun to look through them!I try to make one as each year passes!
So I LOVE when I can get them for FREE!!

All you need to do is be a NEW Picaboo customer!
You can get a 20-page large Hardcover Photo Book for FREE,
which has a retail value of up to $39.99!
This offer is valid through the entire month of August 2010.

Now all you need to do is :
To get your FREE Photo book go HERE and use the code FREEBK and the cost of
one 20-page Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Classic Custom photo book (up to $39.99) will be deducted from your order total!
*If your book contains more than 20 pages, you will be charged for the additional pages.

Thank you Thrifty and Thriving!!

No comments:

 
Designed By Lemon and Lime Design ©2009-2010 All rights reserved.