Sunday, April 25, 2010

Changing it up a bit


I have been wanting to change things up a bit and need some ideas!! Here are some ideas I have gotten from our Frugal Friend Lisa!

Let me know what suggestions you have or would like to see on here!! I would like to have things changed by next Sunday :)

TUESDAY:

* "talk to me tuesday" could be your answering questions day instead

WEDNESDAY

*"Win It Wednesday" would have links to great giveaways? or you would have a giveaway. maybe you could alternate weeks were you post "walgreens wendesday" or Win It Wednesday" based on what you have to post.

THURSDAY
*"Tell It To Me Thursday" you could answer questions or post links to helps, ie that great walgreens post you sent me to about how to coupon there, ya know?

Or

*"Brag About It Thursday" --haha, wish there were a day of the week that started with "B" so we could get that alliteration thing

FRIDAY

*"Freebie Friday" followed by

SATURDAY

*"Show-Off Saturday"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think these ideas are great! I especially love your postings on Target. I have never really gotten the hang of couponing at Target. I now look forward to your great deals and being able to do them myself.

 
Designed By Lemon and Lime Design ©2009-2010 All rights reserved.